Monday, July 26, 2010

Dog Smell in Home

Many people think a quick solution to eliminating doggie odors from the air in your home is by purchasing an ozone generator. Don’t bother. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has been saying for almost a century now that no agency of the Federal Government has approved these devises for occupied space. The best way to improve the air in a pet owner’s home is by keeping animal spaces clean and windows open. Regular washing of your dog’s bedding is the most effective way to deal with doggie odors as well as keeping your dog bathed.

The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. You are so right. Clean dog + clean bedding + fresh air = happy dog and happy owner! Walk you dog as opposed to 'letting him out' and he won't roll in the grass and whatever happens to be in or on the grass. Don't forget to brush his teeth. Doggie breath can add to the not so clean smell too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be doing it right because there is not a dog smell anywhere in my home. My neighbor is the one who needs the lessons. I hate it when she comes knocking on my door because she smells like her dog and her house reeks of it. It looks clean, it just smells really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing worse than dog smell. Well, maybe cat smell. Both are horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when I go to someone's house and it smells like dog. I can barely concentrate on conversation bec. I'm too busy trying to hold my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is too funny and cute! But there is nothing funny or cute about dog smell in a home. I had to tell my friend to please give their dog more baths bec. their house smelled like dog. They were thankful--since many people live in their homes and don't smell the dog smell as they get immuned to it--my friend was thankful.

    ReplyDelete