Monday, July 19, 2010

Dog Breath

Puppy breath is one thing, but when your dog just has straight up poopie dog breath, it can be more than you or your dog can bear. First off, before simply trying to disguise the bad doggie breath, a trip to the vet is in order. Dog breath can be an indicator of other medical problems.

Daily brushing of your dog’s teeth with dog toothpaste is essential in good doggie breath. Daily brushing alone even if doggie toothpaste is not available to you is better than nothing at all and will go a long ways in how your dog’s breath presents. No dog toothbrush or toothpaste – at least rub your dogs teeth down with a washcloth.

Other handy tools include a fingertip brush or dental sponges if your dog is a little more difficult when dealing with its dental hygiene. For natural freshener, give your dog raw carrots to chew on.

Doggie Corral has some great dental products for your dog. Don’t let your dog go around with bad breath or poor dental hygiene. It can lead to other medical issues.

The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. As I live and breathe I never knew that you were supposed to brush your dog's teeth. I have never heard of such a thing. I've been down the pet aisle at many a store and I've never seen a toothbrush or toothpaste for a dog. I guess I'm lucky my dog didn't run away to find a better owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog surely needs this and I never even knew it existed. I've threatened to brush his teeth before and I get laughed at. Sounds like a good thing to me. I'm going to be getting it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We started to use this and it works very well! Our dog is so cute but his breath about knocked you over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This helps A LOT! Now my guests won't mind when my dog comes over by them to get some attention.

    ReplyDelete