Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Must-Have Dog Supplies



There are so many kinds of dog supplies available that we may wonder what is really necessary and what is extravagant. Realistically, there are multiple factors that contribute to a happy, healthy life for your dog. You start by meeting your dog’s basic needs and practicing responsible dog ownership. Then, you move on to the details, like choosing dog supplies. To avoid going over the top, you should determine what kinds of dog supplies you really need in order to complete your dog’s life. For your consideration, here’s a rundown of the top kinds of dog supplies available today.

Dog Collars
Dog Leashes
Dog Beds
Dog Kennels
Dog Toys
Dog Grooming Equipment
Dog Bowls
Dog Food
Dog Training Aides
Preventative Products
Extras such as dog clothing, dog car seats, dog boots/shoes.

Purchase all the basic essentials your dog will need first and foremost. You can always treat them with extra goodies along the way.

The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

8 comments:

  1. When we took our pup in for his shots our vet told us about your site. That was recommendation enough for us. I'm impressed with the variety of items you have available. This is our first pet and we need several things. It's good to know we can get them all right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not one to run around to different stores looking at things to buy. I like ordering off of the internet. I even get my groceries this way. I've been very satisfied with my Doggie Corral purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pretty basic kind of person and I keep my dogs that way too. No frou frou stuff for them. I do buy good quality basics like collar, leash, dog house, bedding and food. I've never dressed one of my dogs and I doubt I'll start. I love my dog, but, he's a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased everything on your list except the training aids and the extras. He spends some time outside every day, several times a day, but he prefers to be inside and I do too. The kennel sits behind the couch and unless you are kneeling on the couch looking over the back, you can't even see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I forgot 2 things and bought them. Anxiously awaiting to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are correct on the list! I was surprised with a puppy for my b-day 5 days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this list. We are getting TWO puppies and I need to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts

    ReplyDelete