Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Because Dog Gifts



Just as we love to give gifts to those we love, we love to do the same thing for our dogs. Pet merchandise is always revolving in types, styles, and purpose. You can find dog clothes, dog toys, dog furniture, and even dog jewelry.

Not only do we buy these things as dog lovers; we buy more of them to give as gifts to our dogs or even friends and family members dogs. You know you smile when you get a new toy, piece of clothing or jewelry. A dog isn’t called mans best friend for no reason. Although they may not speak as we speak or show appreciation in the same fashion, you can bet when they are getting their special presents just because they would be saying thank you and telling you how much they love you rather than jumping about excitedly or licking your face. Here are some great gift ideas for your pet for no other reason than you love them.


Fashion Pet City Sport Dog Jacket Md Red/Black


Beach Chair Westerland


Vinyl Giraffe Training Toy


The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. That is too funny. The beach chair is a good match for the lounge chairs beside our pool. Puddles thinks my chair is hers. I know I can always find her lying in the shade. Now I can get her a chair of her own with a matching canopy and that will free up my chair, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I travel a lot in my job and when I walk through the door my son and my dog are all over me. I bring a small present for both of them, to keep in their good graces. It may only be a toy car for my son and a chew toy for the dog, but it makes them both happy, which makes me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 kids and 3 dogs. Each of the boys have their own pets. Occasionally I bring home a toy for each of the kids and each of the dogs. The dogs are always happy with what they get. I get licks and yips and they run around in circles. The kids on the other hand never seem to be satisfied with what they get. I told them they need to take a lesson from the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog loves the little gifts I get for him. He's still pretty young and quite playful and really enjoys a new toy. His joy, gives me pleasure. I don't have children, but I do have nieces and nephews and giving them small toys gets just about the same reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of miniature dachsunds that are almost 1. They are very playful, both with me and with each other. It's a hoot to watch them get into a tug of war with things. They love new toys. I try to get them at least one new thing a month. That's when the oldest toy gets replaced. That's really about how long a toy will last.

    ReplyDelete