Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dog Water Bowls


As a pet owner, you need to realize that a water bowl plays a big role in the health and well-being of your dog. Your dog should always have a fresh supply of water available to them.

There are several options one can consider in providing a constant fresh and clean water supply such as the Fountain Feature bowls. The Fountain Featured Dog Watering System boasts a filtration system that could assure that your dog would drink clean water only. It sets out dirt and other residues and contains a reservoir so you don’t have to fill as often. This system may promote your dog to drinking more water, which in turn means better health.

Doggie-Corral.com has a large variety of various types of dog watering bowls for your dog with distinct features available. When choosing water bowls for your dog make functionality a number one consideration. Remember, dog water bowls are not just a mere container for your dog’s water, but part of his everyday life, so choose one that will work well for him.

The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. More water is the message I got from my doctor for me and also from my vet for my 2 dogs. I like the idea of the filtration system with the reservoir. Of course, my dogs will drink out of a mud puddle, but that grosses me out. I'm going to invest in one of these and maybe they'll stay away from the puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something that was supposed to be like this, but it wasn't. There was no picture and I should not have bought it. Lesson learned! I'm ordering this one and I know I can count of it being just what it's advertised to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent water bowls. I highly recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the dog bowl in the photo. I liked it so much I just ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dog bowl is excellent. All 3 dogs use it as well as our cat. Saves me time. Keeps the animals happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I highly recommend the bowl in the photo. We've had it for 6 months. Wouldn't buy any other bowl.

    ReplyDelete