Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dog Sweaters


Do you have a diva dog that has to be styling whenever you go out the door? Or are you a diva dog owner that just likes your dog looking stylish and to stand out amongst the others at the doggie park? There is nothing wrong with owning a diva dog, or being a diva dog owner; it just shows you care to attire your dog in the best, like dog sweaters!

With the fall and winter months approaching even if your dog isn’t a diva, it doesn’t hurt to provide them with some extra protection on crisp cold walks with a dog sweater. Not only that, you will notice your dog will walk with just a bit more of a cocky stride knowing it is flashing style.

Dog sweaters are becoming more and more fashionable. You will see them at all the dog parks. You can even find dog sweaters to compliment the holidays, which makes for great family pictures! Go ahead and spoil your dog with one or more of the great dog sweaters from Doggie-Corral.com


The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. That sweater is so darn cute, it's beyond words. But, I don't think Fredo will let me put it on him. He's funny like that! I sometimes wish I had a little foo foo dog to wear ribbons and cute clothes, but alas, I'm stuck with 95 pounds of bohemian warrior instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have one of these for Queenie. Don't laugh, the name suits her to a T. She struts her stuff as if she is royalty. This sweater is just too cute and I know she'll like it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I will be buying a few for my Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog is so precious in the sweaters I bought from you. She looks so cute she will be our Christmas card this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dog sweaters. I bring my dog to most of the family functions so I will be buying her a sweater for T-giving and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dog is back into her sweaters. I had to buy 2 more for her X-mas present this year.

    ReplyDelete