Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Your Dog Questions Answered





Doggie-Corral likes to share answers to common questions you may have about owning a dog as well as some not so common questions. As always, if you have a dog question please feel free to ask!

How often should I brush my dog?
You should brush your dog at least 3 x’s per week in the spring. By doing so, you will eliminate much of the dreaded shedding in the winter---practically 100%!

Should I buy a sweater for my dog?
If you have a short haired breed or a small dog it is good to put a dog sweater or dog jacket on your dog when he/she goes outdoors.

My dog should only eat once a day. I like to feed him at dinnertime. Should I give him more food any other time of the day?
You can give your dog a little food in the morning just to get rid of the grumbling tummy noises.

I do not think that my dog will ever bite even when he barks. Other people’s dogs I do not trust. I think that their dogs will bite me if I come close to them, why is that?
You should never EVER assume that your dog will not bite--unless your dog believes this as well.

My dog keeps getting into our garbage in the kitchen. How can I train him not to do this?
Your best bet is to keep your garbage inside of your kitchen cabinets, perhaps under your kitchen sink. This is the only way you will protect your dog and a possible mess.

The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment