Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter from DoggieCorral to You and your Dogs


Well Easter will be here in just a couple days. That means Peter Cottontail will be making his way down the bunny trail bring gifts for the young and old the two legged and the four legged alike. So keep your dog close by to make sure he/she doesn’t take off and scare poor ol Peter Cottontail away.

Happy Easter to you all!


The main purpose of Doggie-Corral.com is to provide dog owners with an entire line of dog supplies needed to care for their beloved pets. We ship to the entire United States and provide a one stop shopping experience. We offer dog-training aids, dog insurance, health care essentials, dog apparel (e.g. dog shirts, Dog Pro sports apparel, dog boots, dog coats, dog College Sports apparel, dog blankets, dog sweaters, dog pajamas),dog beds, plastic and wood doghouses, dog crates and kennels, dog toys, dog chews, dog treats, dog and puppy foods, dog grooming products and more. Feel free to check us out at Doggie-Corral.com.

We would also love to have you connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Doggie-Corral on Facebook
Doggie-Corral on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I bought my puppy a little blue bunny that looks just like the one in the picture. He was the runt of the litter and believe it or not he sleeps better at night with a stuffed animal tucked in beside him. He's chewed the first one to pieces so I had to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies like human contact and that's a fact. When I bought a puppy from my daughter I also bought a stuffed animal and a hot water bag. Together, they trick the little fellow into thinking he's being held. No more crying in the night from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to print this article off and send it to my brother. He laughed at me when I told him that Trixie got a basket for Easter. We'll see what he has to say now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my precious got a basket for Easter too and she loved it. I put in a couple of new toys and several of her favorite doggie treats. I celebrated and I see no reason for her to miss out. I think, Lindz, that your brother is in the minority so I wouldn't worry about his laughter at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dressed Fifi in a bunny costume and she went with the kids and I to the Easter Egg Hunt at the local park. She was the hit of the event and all the kids wanted to share their candy with her. I assured them that she had her own basket at home full of treats and they all thought that was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photo.

    My dog likes to try to sneak chocolate--I have to keep him away from it all year 'round!

    ReplyDelete